- Four stages with over 65 international, national, and local touring artists
- Late Night After Parties — keeping the party going until the early morning. Featuring both festival and local artists.
- Ice sculptures created live by artists on the festival grounds.
- Big Air ski and snowboard jump for extreme athletes (both professional and local amateurs) to throw down on.
- A dedicated Heat Lounge with artists live-painting new pieces, interactive wall displays, and some cozy seating to warm up and meet your next dancing partner.
- Food from the Front Range’s best restaraunts and food trucks. Plenty of options to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.
- Tons of Drink options – from soft drinks to beer to cocktails – to help quench a thirst, with plenty of bars and booths to fill your cup. We’ll also have a free Water station running all weekend long!
- A Merchandise Booth outfitting you with clothes and gear you will actually want to wear again. Tees, hoodies, beanies, scarves, gloves — everything you’ll need to keep warm and look cool.
- A Vendor Village featuring everything from arts & crafts, to clothes, to sponsors showcasing cool new products and apps
+ Plenty of other surprises! We’re pulling out all the stops this year!