Will There Be … At/In The Festival?
Will There Be Flushable Toilets at SnowBall?
Most definitely! We’ll be releasing a festival map (with bathroom locations clearly marked) as we get closer to the festival dates. Stay tuned!
Will I Be Able To Find Security If Need Be?
Yes. The safety of our fans is always our top priority. Security guards are located at every entrance and stage/tent.
Will There Be ATMs Inside The Venue?
Yep! ATMs are typically located in close proximity to food and drink sources. Our festival map will clearly mark ATM locations.
Will There Be A Lost + Found?
Yep! During the festival, you can either return found items or look for lost items at the Information/Lost + Found booth. After the festival, you can inquire about lost items on our Facebook page. Valuables will be held for 30 days and then donated to a local charity if unclaimed. Post festival, we charge all the lost phones and return them — so you might get a call from SB HQ!
Will There Be First Aid Readily Available On-Site?
Yes! We make every effort to create a safe environment at SnowBall — including public and private security and medical staff. If you need medical assistance, PLEASE seek out the medical tent (which will be clearly marked on the festival map), or look for a peace officer or SnowBall staff member.
Venue Do’s And Dont’s
- Backpacks (Small/Medium)
- Warm Jackets (Be prepared — your pockets may or may not be searched upon entry)
- Hats, Beanies, Spirit Hoods, etc.
- Sun Block
- Rage Sticks and Other Custom Signs
- Two Factory-Sealed Water Bottles
- Empty Canteens/Camelbaks
- Cell Phones
- Fanny Packs
- Glow Sticks
- LED Hoops/Hula Hoops
- Digital Cameras (Non-Pro // No Detachable Lenses)
- Film Cameras (Non-Pro // No Detachable Lenses)
- Knives/Weapons (Duh)
- Fireworks/Explosives (Again, Duh)
- Outside Food & Beverages
- Tents & Umbrellas
- Water Guns or Sprayers
- Laser Pointers
- Chain Wallets
- Video Cameras
- Video Cameras
- Audio Recording Devices
- Professional Cameras (With Pre-Approved Credentials)
- Pets (Service Dogs Are Allowed)
- Drugs/Drug Paraphernalia
- Flyers or Marketing Materials
**Security will be conducting bag checks, pat downs, and pocket searches at their discretion. Violation of these terms will result in confiscation, expulsion, or arrest depending upon severity of the violation.
- Festival pass must be worn at all times
- Wristbands are void if tampered with or removed.
- Line-Up/Set Times are subject to change — but we don’t anticipate that they will. Check our Facebook and Twitter for real-time updates.
- The festival is all ages. Children ages 10 & under (accompanied by a parent or guardian) receive free admission to the festival.
- No Re-Entry.
Will You Be Posting Set Times in Advance?
Yep! Set Times are released as the festival gets closer. Keep Calm — Carry On.
2014 Dates And Location
In case you haven’t heard, we’ve moved! The 2014 SnowBall Music Festival will be held at The Park at Sports Authority Field at Mile High Stadium in Denver from April 4-6.
2014 Ticket Information
Visit our Ticket FAQs page for all ticket-related questions
Safety & Medical Information
We make every effort to create a safe environment on the Festival grounds, including public and private security and medical staff. If you need any assistance, seek out the medical tent, or look for a peace officer or festival staff member.
Lost & Found
During the Festival, return found items or look for lost items at the Information/Lost & Found booths. After the Festival, you can inquire about lost items here (firstname.lastname@example.org). Valuables will be held here for 30 days and then donated to a local charity.
Is There An Age Limit For The Festival?
Nope! SnowBall Music Festival is and has always been all ages! PS: Got a little one at home that wants to come along? Children 10 and under who are accompanied by a parent or guardian receive free admission to the festival!