Safety & Medical Information
We make every effort to create a safe environment on the Festival grounds, including public and private security and medical staff. If you need any assistance, seek out the medical tent, or look for a peace officer or festival staff member.
Lost & Found
During the Festival, return found items or look for lost items at the Information/Lost & Found booths. After the Festival, you can inquire about lost items here (firstname.lastname@example.org). Valuables will be held here for 30 days and then donated to a local charity.
Is There An Age Limit For The Festival?
Nope! SnowBall Music Festival is and has always been all ages! PS: Got a little one at home that wants to come along? Children 10 and under who are accompanied by a parent or guardian receive free admission to the festival!
What Temperatures Should I Expect During The Event?
Difficult to say with any certainty — but it will probably be COLD! We recommend that you come prepared for snow and winter conditions (just in case). We’ll keep you updated with any and all weather developments as the festival approaches. PS: Never hesitate to send us a Facebook message if you need help packing — we got your back.
Is The Entire Festival In Tents?
Nope! We do our best to celebrate and incorporate the outdoors whenever possible! There will be plenty of heated tented areas at the event, but the Main Stage itself will be outdoors.
Can I Get Food & Drinks Inside The Event?
Most definitely! There will be a number of local and non-local vendors selling food as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks inside the venue. Vegetarian options will also be available.
Yo — This seems pretty obvious to us, but we always like to let our fans know in advance: Attendees who are visibly intoxicated will be removed from the premises, or barred from entry, and may be subject to legal ramifications. Be smart and be safe!
What Should I Wear To The Festival?
- Dress In Layers! We recommend you wear a number of layers rather than a few thick layers. Not only will it keep you insulated, but it will allow you to adapt with the temperature as it fluctuates during the day. The weather in April is super unpredictable — this is the best way to be as prepared as possible!
- Keep Your Feet Dry! Snow boots or insulated boots can be a total game changer. lot linings can be purchased separately — go for wool or synthetic (not cotton)! Try not to wear anything that will get wet while walking through snow.
- Wear Nice Socks! Wool socks + nice boots are 90% of the keeping warm equation. If you forget a pair, or want to do a trade-off once you’re at the festival, we’ll be selling wool socks at the Merchandise Booth.
- Keep Your Head + Hands Warm! Your hands and your head are super vulnerable to the cold. Make sure you’ve got a nice pair of gloves and a warm beanie in your Snowball suitcase. Gloves and beanies will also be available to purchase at the Merchandise Booth — just in case you forget!
What’s The Best Way To Get To The Festival?
Check out our GETTING HERE FAQ section — it outlines all the ways to get to us.
Will There Be … At/In The Festival?
Will There Be Flushable Toilets at SnowBall?
Most definitely! We’ll be releasing a festival map (with bathroom locations clearly marked) as we get closer to the festival dates. Stay tuned!
Will I Be Able To Find Security If Need Be?
Yes. The safety of our fans is always our top priority. Security guards are located at every entrance and stage/tent.
Will There Be ATMs Inside The Venue?
Yep! ATMs are typically located in close proximity to food and drink sources. Our festival map will clearly mark ATM locations.
Will There Be A Lost + Found?
Yep! During the festival, you can either return found items or look for lost items at the Information/Lost + Found booth. After the festival, you can inquire about lost items on our Facebook page. Valuables will be held for 30 days and then donated to a local charity if unclaimed. Post festival, we charge all the lost phones and return them — so you might get a call from SB HQ!
Will There Be First Aid Readily Available On-Site?
Yes! We make every effort to create a safe environment at SnowBall — including public and private security and medical staff. If you need medical assistance, PLEASE seek out the medical tent (which will be clearly marked on the festival map), or look for a peace officer or SnowBall staff member.
Venue Do’s And Dont’s
- Backpacks (Small/Medium)
- Warm Jackets (Be prepared — your pockets may or may not be searched upon entry)
- Hats, Beanies, Spirit Hoods, etc.
- Sun Block
- Rage Sticks and Other Custom Signs
- Two Factory-Sealed Water Bottles
- Empty Canteens/Camelbaks
- Cell Phones
- Fanny Packs
- Glow Sticks
- LED Hoops/Hula Hoops
- Digital Cameras (Non-Pro // No Detachable Lenses)
- Film Cameras (Non-Pro // No Detachable Lenses)
- Knives/Weapons (Duh)
- Fireworks/Explosives (Again, Duh)
- Outside Food & Beverages
- Tents & Umbrellas
- Water Guns or Sprayers
- Laser Pointers
- Chain Wallets
- Video Cameras
- Video Cameras
- Audio Recording Devices
- Professional Cameras (With Pre-Approved Credentials)
- Pets (Service Dogs Are Allowed)
- Drugs/Drug Paraphernalia
- Flyers or Marketing Materials
**Security will be conducting bag checks, pat downs, and pocket searches at their discretion. Violation of these terms will result in confiscation, expulsion, or arrest depending upon severity of the violation.